If the Sheriff’s Department is suspending me without pay, how can I qualify for LASPA’s payroll reimbursement?

Upon receipt of your final settlement letter from the Department stating you will be suspended without pay, contact our office immediately at (888) 958-9998.

You will need to submit your settlement letter and a copy of your 15th-of-the-month paycheck stub to our office via fax, mail, or in person.